Your browser is not compatible with the features of this site.

This site is not compatible with browsers older than Internet Explorer 10.

Please Contact Us for more ordering options:

It looks like your browser currently has cookies disabled
Please enable cookies to continue

Acceptable Forms of Identification

One (1) Primary or Two (2) Secondary IDs are required:

Primary Photo ID

Primary Photo ID is required to establish proof of the identity of the person requesting a protected vital record. Primary Photo IDs may be expired up to 3 years. Acceptable forms of Primary Identification are:

Must Provide One (1)

  1. U.S. Issued Driver’s license or Identification card
  2. U.S. Passport
  3. Foreign Issued Passport with Visa (I-94)
  4. United States of America B1/B2 Visa/Border Crossing Card - Form DSP-150
  5. Government Issued Military Photo ID (VA Photo ID Included)
  6. Tribal Photo Identification Card containing the bearer's signature
  7. Oklahoma Self-Defense Act (SDA) License or OK Concealed Carry permit
  8. Resident Alien Card (Form I-551)
  9. Employment Authorization Card (Form I-766)
  10. Employment Authorization Card (Form I-688A)
  11. Temporary Resident Card (Form I-688)
  12. Oklahoma Dept of Corrections Consolidated Record Card (CRC) – must be presented in person
  13. Oklahoma public, private, or parochial secondary school (subject must be age 19 or younger)
  14. Oklahoma institute of higher education
  15. Oklahoma technology center school


Secondary Identification

If a Primary Form of Identification is not available, two Secondary Forms of Identification of different types may be used to establish proof of identify. At least one must list the requestor's current address, and the certificate must be mailed to the address listed on the identification.

Must Provide Two (2)

  1. Pay stub or W2
  2. Bank statement or utility bill with name and current address
  3. Social Security card (must be signed) or SSA record earnings statement with current address
  4. US Selective Service Card
  5. Copy of official police report related to the theft of ID with name and current address
  6. School photo identification along with a report card or other proof of current enrollment
  7. Oklahoma lifetime hunting or fishing license
  8. Marriage certificate (Certified English Translation, if applicable)
  9. Separation or divorce judgment
  10. Car registration, title or security verification form issued to the applicant with current address
  11. Benefit statements from DHS, WIC or SSA that show name and current address
  12. Non-Oklahoma DOC ID cards IF also provide release/discharge papers showing name and current address
  13. Official Change of Address Notice letters from United States Postal Service (USPS)
  14. Voter’s Registration Card that shows a current name and address
  15. Oklahoma Dept. of Corrections Consolidated Record Card (CRC) – if not presented in person
    • Note: If the subject of the record is currently incarcerated, application should be made through the DOC Case Manager.