All information provided must be complete and accurate and will be made subject to the penalties of ORC 3705.29 (A) (3) relating to unsworn falsification to authorities. In addition, you acknowledge that misstating your identity or assuming the identity of another person may subject yourself to misdemeanor or felony criminal penalties for identity theft pursuant to Pursuant to ORC 3705.29 (A) (3) or other sections of the Ohio Crimes Code.
- You agree that our site and services are not intended for users under age 13.
- You agree that the payment of our fees and the use of our services is not required in order to process official government registrations, filings, or applications. As described elsewhere throughout our site, we offer benefits and assistance not otherwise available from government agencies or websites, and any additional fees we charge are for these benefits.
- You agree that we are not a law firm, nor do we provide any legal advice.
- You agree that any information you provide to us is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- You agree that any proprietary content purchased and downloaded from our site is not to be shared or redistributed. Each document is intended for your use only, and may not be modified, transferred or sold to another party.
- You agree that a full refund may not be granted after your order is placed. If your order is eligible for a refund, the eligible amount is dependent upon the type and progress of your order. For information regarding your refund qualifications, you must email us in response to your confirmation email or send a request to [email protected].
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". We makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- There are several factors beyond our control that can delay a delivery. You agree that the delivery times provided on your Track Order page are estimates under normal circumstances and are not guaranteed. Please be sure to provide accurate information in your application, and reply to any requests for information promptly, to avoid delays in your request.
- In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, profit or expenses, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use this site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree that we have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In order to track your order, we may provide contact information to the state of Ohio which is different than the information you have provided to us. If you wish to communicate with the state directly, it will be your responsiblity to update your contact information with the state of Ohio.
If you have any questions about our site policies, you may contact us directly at [email protected]. Thank you.