Terms of Sale
Texas Health and Safety Code, Chapter 195, Sec 195.003 states that the penalty for knowingly making false statements on a vital records application can be 2-10 years and a fine of up to $10,000. TexasVitalRecords.org and Texas Department of State Health Services monitor applications for fraudulent activity. Any fraudulent transaction will not be refunded. We offer partial refunds for our fees. Refunds from state fee charges will not be granted. Please be sure that all information entered is true and accurate.
- You acknowledge that our site and services are not intended for users under age 13.
- You acknowledge that this site is not affiliated with any official government agency or office.
- You acknowledge that the payment of our fees and the use of our services is not required in order to process official government registrations, filings, or applications. As described elsewhere throughout our site, we offer benefits and assistance not otherwise available from government agencies or websites, and any additional fees we charge are for these benefits.
- You acknowledge that we are not a law firm, nor do we provide any legal advice.
- You agree that any information you provide to us is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge.
- You agree that any proprietary content purchased and downloaded from our site is not to be shared or redistributed. Each document is intended for your use only, and may not be modified, transferred or sold to another party.
- You acknowledge that a full refund will not be granted after payment has been received. If a refund is requested: before we have received your supporting items, a $14.00 transaction fee will still be assessed; after we have received your supporting items, a $35.00 transaction fee will still be assessed. If we do not receive information from you to complete your order within 7 business days, and we have not received a request for additional time, your order will be canceled, and we will retain a $14.00 non-refundable processing fee. If the record cannot be located or processed for any other reason not mentioned within these terms, a $35.00 transaction fee will still be assessed. Our merchant processing system is not capable of issuing refunds older than 60 days. Therefore, sales older than 60 days are final. To determine your refund qualifications, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". We makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You acknowledge that processing and shipping times outlined on our Track Order page are general guidlines and are not guaranteed.
- In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, profit or expenses, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use this site. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- You acknowledge that we have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about our site policies, you may contact us directly at email@example.com. Thank you.